Loving the Low-Carb Lifestyle

suggestions, recipes, and ideas for staying low-carb

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not Sure What to Do?

If you or someone you know is struggling with the decision of whether or not to implement the low-carb lifestyle, let me try to help you. I lead an extremely busy life, and while low-carb may not be the most convenient, I find that it is the best for my body. I find that I have effects from living low-carb that far outweigh the need for me to plan ahead. Right now I am on a 3 day meat fast because I am on a medication that is famous, or better yet infamous, for causing weight gain. I now know why it has that reputation. I decided that I needed to cleanse my body of any carbs that might be in it, and have embarked on a 3 day meat and water diet. I know that some people would argue that this is unhealthy to go without fruits or vegetables. I disagree, however, because it is only for 3 days. I am very good about eating vegetables, although fruit and I don't get along. I will end my 3 days of strictly meat, and have now decided to cut all fast food, or as much as possible, from me daily life. I am doing this for multiple reasons, but the main reason is that I just don't know what is really in fast food. I know what the nutrition facts say, as you can find the nutrition facts for almost anything online. I just don't know what is really hiding in the food. If I am the one that prepares the food, however, I will know what is in it. If you need some reasons to opt for low-carb, instead of low calorie, I could list millions of reasons. Try it out and you'll be able to, as well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home