Loving the Low-Carb Lifestyle

suggestions, recipes, and ideas for staying low-carb

Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's Time to Egg-zit (Exit)

Thanks for joining me for my eggs-stravaganza. I hope you have enjoyed the recipes containing eggs. I was going to post a recipe for egg salad, but there are so many recipes and so many people like different things in it that's I chose to let you make your own. I am always posting new recipes as I find them, so this probably won't be the last of my egg recipes. If you come across any interesting egg recipes, or any recipes for that matter, feel free to email them to me at winningthecarbwar@yahoo.com. I would love to post them for you, and of course, I'll give credit where it is due.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home