Loving the Low-Carb Lifestyle

suggestions, recipes, and ideas for staying low-carb

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Meat Only

A few years ago, I did a 3 day meat only period. It was fairly easy to do, but took will power and planning. Now, with Baby M being (the best) part of our lives, both planning and will power have taken a back burner. All planning is now in regards to her. That's not a cop out, though, because it always bothered me to hear people say that once they had kids, they had not choice but to "let themselves go." Instead, I am simply explaining why I didn't choose to do this at the beginning of induction this time around. I am wondering, however, if I had done this, would I have seen better results? Something to think about after Easter when I have consumed a little too much chocolate...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home