Loving the Low-Carb Lifestyle

suggestions, recipes, and ideas for staying low-carb

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Return of the Egg

Back in February, I posted multiple times about eggs. There are many health benefits to eggs, as you can read in a plethora of places. I have just recently tasted one of the most phenomenal meals ever. I can't believe it took me until now to realize just how delicious this was.

All I did was make my regular scrambled eggs, and pour mild salsa over top of them, and enjoy.

I remember when I was growing up, my dad used to put salsa on everything from baked potatoes to grilled chicken breasts. I think he used to use salsa on his eggs. Just a suggestion: if you haven't tried this yet, you definitely should. I could eat it every morning...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home