Loving the Low-Carb Lifestyle

suggestions, recipes, and ideas for staying low-carb

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Hello, Hello

Well, hello there! Again, I decide it's time to start blogging. I honestly don't want to keep you on this roller coaster, but I know I have a lot to give when it comes to the low-carb (now, also, Keto) community. I have seen low-carb work first hand on my mom, myself, some great friends, etc, and most recently with my husband, who I helped to lose 25 pounds. I know low-carb works, and I just need to get back to the correct mindset.  

While becoming a mom has been the greatest joy I could experience, it has caused me to put myself and my health on the back burner. I don't want my babies ever to feel like they aren't important, but I also don't want to continue to feel like I do. 

I am mentally struggling. I am not happy with how I look, and while I know that's not what life is all about, I will admit that I am superficial. I also know that when I look better, I feel better. I have really made sure to teach my girls that beauty is found on the inside, and that they should care about a person's heart. However, I want to be the best version of myself, and I know that's a fit version of me.  

This transformation is starting with my mind!  I feel like I am in the best frame of mind for dieting, and I'm ready to take on this weight loss. I have weighed the options, and considered WLS.  I know I can do it without, though! I have the tools and I know what to do to see results.  This is it.  I have some mini-goals over the next few months, but an ultimate goal of being where I want by my 40th birthday, which is in December.  Join me as I knock out this weight loss, but also get in the shape I want. I have decided that a tummy tuck may be in the future, but that I also won't be mad if I can do it on my own without spending that excess amount of money!

I'm starting with the goal of weight loss, but also thinking that this blog can help many. I'll be updating progress on here, but also working to get information and recipes out to everyone.  I can't wait to see where this takes me!  

Let's do THIS!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home