Loving the Low-Carb Lifestyle

suggestions, recipes, and ideas for staying low-carb

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jimmy Moore: Man of the Hour

I would venture to say that almost everyone has heard of Jimmy Moore, especially if you have decided to join the low-carb lifestyle. You can't google the words low or carb without coming across his awesome blog. He is such an inspiration to any low-carber. He is proof that the low-carb lifestyle is well worth it. He has had tremendous success, and the most incredible thing about him is that he is using his knowledge and great story to help motivate others. His blog is one that I visit almost every day. I find him to be such an inspiration at life. If you are the one person on the planet who hasn't encountered Jimmy Moore's blog, head over there now. You'll be glad you did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Awwww, you are so sweet for mentioning my blog and saying all those nice things about me. I'm blushing! *SMILE*

January 22, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home