Loving the Low-Carb Lifestyle

suggestions, recipes, and ideas for staying low-carb

Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Little Honesty

I'm going to be honest, and put it all on the line. I have dropped the ball, so to speak, when it came to my low-carb lifestyle. I have been in what I call "Survival Mode," basically just doing what I needed to do to keep sane in this crazy world. Life has been going on around me, but from my perspective, it has stood still. Things that are beyond my control have been occurring, and I hate that more than anything. I have had a little me time this weekend, though, and during this time, I came to a realization. I realized that I am in a "funk." I'm not me. I don't know who I am, but I don't like it, and I want to be me again.

Step number one...Back on my journey to being healthy again. There are so many things in my life that I cannot control. My eating habits are one of the few things that I can control. That being said, it's on. I am taking back control of my eating habits and my body. Hopefully, I can inspire others to do the same thing. Join me, if you will, and let's get healthy together.

To make a long story short, I'M BACK.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home