Loving the Low-Carb Lifestyle

suggestions, recipes, and ideas for staying low-carb

Thursday, January 7, 2021

I was all about Eggs before Egg Fasts were a thing!

Back in February of 2011, I dedicated a week to sharing multiple egg recipes.  This was years before I learned about The Eggloaf, Keto Pancakes, Chaffles, etc. I just knew that I loved eggs, and that eating them was helpful for the low-carb lifestyle.  Now, egg fasts are a thing, and I am here for it.  I have done a few egg fasts, and the results are great, and I enjoyed eating eggs for every meal more than a lot of people.  Check back soon for some fun egg recipes (they may not fit the egg fast plan, as that includes very few ingredients other than eggs), but I promise, you won't regret it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home